Training will be conducted on private property in Hillsborogh County, NH or at another agreed-upon location.
Training is offered for stock & lightly modified 4wd vehicles, as well as AWD vechicles. Content will be modified accordingly.
After you place your order, please contact us at email@example.com to schedule your specific training date/time.
- Your vehicle must be in good working condition.
- Front and rear recovery points are recommended for all vehicles, and required for full 4wd training.
- GMRS or FRS radios are needed for this training. If you don't have your own, we do have some you can borrow for the course.
- Rock Sliders and skid plates are recommended but not required.
Off-Road 1 on 1 Description:
This is a 3 hour session.
Location/Directions will be provided via email prior to the event date.
- This session is a hands-on driving component. It will be slow going, 1 on 1, spotting, learning how to use your vehicles specific features and getting you comfortable off-road.
Please note that this is a non-refundable course.
We ask that you practice pack-in, pack-out.
- Disclaimer: As with any outdoor activity there is always a potential for damage or injury to you our your vehicle. You may not attend this session until you have signed the ExploringNH waiver. Additionally, it is impossible to predict any and all outcomes and we do our best to get both you and your vehicle out of the woods safely. That said, ExploringNH is not responsible for any damage caused to you our your vehicle during this session.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions prior to booking.